problems cleaning up in ardour

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Tue Nov 6 04:21:49 GMT 2007

On Monday 05 November 2007, Det wrote:
> Nice to see someone being amused of it ...
> For me unnecessary wasting of any kind of resources is no
> source of amusement at all, even if it is the 'cheap' hard disk space

My amusement here basically amounts to taking some joy from seeing another
project struggle with the same problems, and apparently not arriving at a
magic solution any more than we have.

We have solutions, but they're not magic.  I've spent a lot of time trying to
come up with magic myself, and every time I think I've got it figured out,
someone points out the huge hole in my thinking.

So since I can't come up with a magic solution, and because I have terrible
user discipline (not practicing what I preach at all on this front) then I'm
left with Seagate, Western Digital, and all their friends.  It's amazing how
cheap disks are these days.  I probably never have to sort this mess out.
--
D. Michael McIntyre