iso file

Jacob Creedon jcreedon at gmail.com
Sat May 26 04:59:57 BST 2007

By run, do you mean run off the disc like Ubuntu Feisty Fawn does? Or run as
in it won't boot of the DVD drive?

If the former, that is by design, due to the nature of the applications on
Ubuntu Studio, it will not run it from the disc. If the latter make sure
your BIOS has the DVD drive in a higher boot priority than the hard drive
and make sure that the iso md5 matches the mirror's md5 to rule out image
corruption.

Jake