Linuxsampler y Qsampler error

Andre Schmidt andre at osku.de
Fri May 18 19:50:43 BST 2007

i haven't installed ubuntustudio yet, but on pure ubuntu 7.04 i find:

$ apt-file search liblscp.so.0
liblscp: usr/lib/liblscp.so.0

so look if you have liblscp installed

sudo apt-get install liblscp

and did you install liblscp-dev before configure/make
(and you should also check that the configure script finds the library)

and if linuxsampler has some verbose flag, try to activate it and see
where it tries to find the library

.andre

p.s. congratz for ubuntustudio release!