Hi all

Luke Simmonds demonspawnster at gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:51:03 BST 2007

Just wanted to say thank you guys for all the work you've put into this project.

I've been eagerly anticipating its release, and am currently
downloading the disc image.

Ideally I'd like to run my whole music setup in ubuntu studio, but
unfortunately there are no drivers for my Roland SP-606 sampler, which
I use as the main audio interface with my laptop. But I certainly look
forward to exploring the features of studio in the hope that one day
Roland might release some linux drivers. I'll also be using it for
video production, which thankfully I think I will have no hardware
compatibility issues with.

Anyways, just wanted to check into this list and say a quick hello to
everyone out there in the community. I look forward to seeing/hearing
more about what the OS has to offer.

Cheers,
Luke