Problems installing

Ernie Dulanowsky ernst.pulsewidth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:00:52 BST 2007

I've got Ubuntu Studio-like installations on two lower-end machines: a
900 MHz Athlon, and a T23 Thinkpad (1.13 GHz). On both  I originally
installed Xubuntu, then added the Ubuntu Studio sources to my apt
sources list. I found that Ubuntu Studio was actually missing some
stuff I wanted to experiment with (Chuck, Supercollider) and the
regular Ubuntu distros had my favourite softsynth (although no longer
developed) Spiral Synth Modular.

I won't be doing any big multitrack recording sessions but I'm able to
fulfill my musical needs.

cheers,
ernst

--