Project-Oranje4

Olli info at yabuti.de
Thu Jun 7 08:50:17 BST 2007

Hello ubuntu-studio-users,

I started a project for a recording tool.Is developed on Ubuntu dapper drake with the programming language Python.
More info https://sourceforge.net/projects/oranje4
Oranje4 is an easy application but usefull.The only requirement is the libsnack-install it with synaptik.
Also is a debian-package on sourceforge,easy to install with gdebi.run then in terminal with the command oranje4.
I thought is interesting for the Ubuntu-Studio-Project.
here is my project-site but the documentation is for the moment in german.
http://www.yabuti.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10&Itemid=9
regards

Olli
---