Ubuntu Studio Forums?

William F. Dudley Jr. wfdudley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:40:52 BST 2007

download it somewhere.
open a terminal (command line, in other words).
at the prompt:
cd <directory where you downloaded the script>
chmod 755 ubuntustudio-upgrade-feisty.sh
./ubuntustudio-upgrade-feisty.sh

the script will prompt you for your password one or more times.
apt-get will prompt you for a "yes" at least once.
Script will reboot machine.

When it comes backup, machine will be ubuntu studio.

Bill