Ubuntu Studio Forums?

William F. Dudley Jr. wfdudley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:49:19 BST 2007

Cory,

How can the file be there and not be there at the same time?

If it is there, I should be able to find it.  If the filename isn't
RELEASE or release, then what is it?  It really bugs me when
I don't understand simple problems like this.  I'm a professional
programmer who writes perl scripts on freebsd and Linux boxes
so this shouldn't be all that difficult.  I've probably installed 10
Kubuntu systems and countless other FreeBSD and Linux systems
over the years.

Thanks for your time,
Bill