Ubuntu Studio Forums?

Jonathan Leonard jonathan.adams.leonard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:34:19 BST 2007

I agree except I had to use the alternate cd iso because I could not
complete the install.  After using the text only alternate cd, I used
the upgrade script to Studio without any problems...save the all the
time it took me to install the drivers for my soundcard - the default
install doesn't include the sound driver firmwares.

-jonathan