Ubuntu Studio Forums?

Jonathan Leonard jonathan.adams.leonard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:16:45 BST 2007

Hi Jussi I will do that!  The main ubuntu studio support link does
not mention a particular forum like Multimedia Production.  Its a
little confusing to see all those forums.  Since I am using this for
musical purposes, it would be nice to find discussions focused on
soundcard detection and configuration, and low latency issues with
particular apps.  If I search for ubuntu studio I find results all
over the place.  Anyhow, at least this list has some focus.

Thanks man!

-jonathan