M-audio firewire audiophile ¡help!

¢ô®Vùs *~* corvusdf at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:42:15 BST 2007

hi, when i try to install my m-audio firewire audiophile with freebob i got the next messagecorvus at dv1635la:~/linuxdcpp$ sudo jackd -d freebobjackd 0.102.20Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTYThis is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute itunder certain conditions; see the file COPYING for detailsJACK compiled with System V SHM support.loading driver ..Freebob using Firewire port 0, node -1Root node has no children!Root node has no children!FreeBoB ERR: FREEBOB: Error creating virtual devicecannot load driver module freebobno message buffer overrunsi hope someone can help me, thanks.