Hassle Free USB Audio Interface

Mon Dec 31 23:42:03 GMT 2007

Hey there holotone.

I just installed Ubuntu Studio yesterday and would like to use it
with an el-cheapo Behringer UCA202, which is (I think) the same one
bundled with their mixers, and therefore the same one you have.  What
sort of hassles have you run into?  I was able to get mine loaded up
but haven't really done any proper testing, just played audio through
it.

Installation was as easy as plugging it in and setting it as the
playback device in the little sound manager app.

Of course, I'm quite new to linux so perhaps I've overlooked something?

Thanks in advance, and good luck with your search!

- Warrior Bob