Ubuntu Studio-Hardy Testing. We need you!

Marcel Montagne marcel.montagne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 11:00:28 GMT 2007

Hello there,

I would love to contribute, I've been wondering how to do it, and this
sure seems like a good way.

At the moment I've figured out how to have a very satisfying studio
system myself.

I'm still sort of a newbie, and a user much more than a developer, and I
have to admit I've never been able to report bugs... I guess this is a must?

But if someone could please point me to where I can learn more about
down-to-earthish bug-submitting, I'd be more than glad to help out.

Congratulations on this amazing list and OS, and happy year 2008 to
everybody.

Cheers!

Marcel.