Webcam - uvcvideo

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Tue Dec 18 17:34:54 GMT 2007

Bharani Prasanth Sure kirjoitti:
> Would you please provide me the link for deb file for latest rosegarden?
Well.. I do not think it is good idea give to you deb-file, it is really
a fake one, not correct for any Debian or Ubuntu system.

Here is what I did for Rosegarden 1.6:

http://forum.ubuntu-fi.org/index.php?topic=14393.msg104845#msg104845

Gutsy has all dev-packages for Rosegarden 1.6. Now it is 1.7.

asmok at ubuntu:~/Bin/rosegarden$ cat version.txt
1.7.0-svn
asmok at ubuntu:~/Bin/rosegarden$

One more thing, there is no such thing as latest deb-file, Rosegarden is
only available as source code:

"We don't make ready-to-run binaries; you should get those as packages
tailored for a particular Linux distribution."

http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/getting/

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.