Qsynth Midi Keyboard

Bharani Prasanth Sure bharaniprasanth at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 09:56:07 GMT 2007

Hello,
            I have a problem ..If some body could help me then I am the lucky one..well I have connected my Yamaha keybd to QSynth with jack running. Now I load  a soundfont like PC51.sf2 into QSynth. now the channels button displays all possible loaded 16 instruments in 16 different channels. Now I can play with my keybd only the instrument loaded on channel 1. How do i change the channels from my keybd so that I can play them on the keybd without loading each and every instrument on channel 1?. Okay not clear...

1. channel 1 plays acoustic piano and from channels (2-16 rest of other instruments) ...suppose I want to play birght piano on channel 2 I cannot play it directly because I do not know how to change the channel from my keybd.  So i load it in channel 1 and start playing it with keybd.

Please remember  I do not want  to use sequencers like seq24, Rosegarden to change my channels.. Like would there be any way I can do that from my keybd. Any special midi message. I need to configure...Well this babe is Yamaha PSR 403..

Best Regards,Bharani Prasanth Sure.