What is "low spec" for you?

Sean Corbett seanbutnotheard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:00:45 GMT 2007

I have a machine that is about 4 years old running US very well... granted
it was top of the line then.  Dual 2GHz AMD Athlons, 1.2G Ram, 266MHz FSB,
plain ol' IDE drives.  By today's standards, very average, but I recently
did a large project for a local church, and tracked as many as 16 tracks
simultaneously, on top of 32+ existing tracks (using Ardour).  Occasionally
I had stability issues, mostly Ardour/Jack-related, but overall US did a
great job and the client was very happy with the results.

Sean Corbett