Res: Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 21

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Fri Dec 14 01:48:58 GMT 2007

On Thursday 13 December 2007, Pietro Bergamo wrote:
> programs running at the same time, but I can still do a lot of things with
> a little patience. :^)

Right, but what you define as "a little patience" is probably in fact an
enormous amount of patience when compared with the typical user asking "is my
computer fast enough" type questions.

More power to you for having patience and enjoying your experience and being
happy. I've just learned not to encourage people with low spec hardware,
because it's usually frustrating for everyone involved.
--
D. Michael McIntyre