Ubuntu Studio looks for photographic wallpaper ideas/submissions.

Luis de Bethencourt bethencourt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 08:50:01 GMT 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 4:46 AM, Cory K. <coryisatm at nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Mark Stuart Burge wrote:
> > Where do you want us to send stuff ?
> >
> > Presumably it would not be a great idea to start sending loads of high
> > res photos to the mailing list.
> >

> Links are fine for now. Wider than 2560px is preferable.
>
> -Cory

http://www.flickr.com/photos/luisbg/2083442797/

I'm planning in redoing that shot with my new lens (that will arrive
today), and I'm also planning in running around my city entering music
instrument stores taking pictures at cool stuff. Maybe a few street
painters and too bad video editing rooms aren't as open.

Luis de Bethencourt

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá
luisbg
<luisbg at ubuntu.com>