Ubuntu Studio looks for photographic wallpaper ideas/submissions.

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 16:38:11 GMT 2007

I've sent this email to the ubuntu-art ML as well but I encourage anyone
who cares what Ubuntu Studio looks like to subscribe to that list and
help Ubuntu Studio there.

Since we have dropped our DIY concept for this release in order to give
it the proper time to develop we want to use photography where we can in
Hardy.

We're looking for images to use as wallpapers and possibly a GDM background.

They need to be images somehow related to audio/video/2D&3Dgraphics.

Looking through Flickr I've found:

VU meters - http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaako/508926598

Paint brushes - http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=118947879&size=m
and http://www.flickr.com/photos/3rdfoundation/291470015

So things like that is what I'm looking for.

-Cory \m/