Firefox/Flash with jackd

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sun Aug 19 03:50:48 BST 2007

On Saturday 18 August 2007, Charles philip Chan wrote:
> simultaneously. With non-multichanneled cards, the latest ALSA defaults
> to setting up dmix- its software mixer plugin, but of course this is no
> good for production work.

Plus it doesn't ever work on my ice1712.  Ever.  I've never seen this working,
even after wading through reams of tutorial crap.  I just shut off JACK to
run the flash player, and then start it back up when I need to use it for
something.

I'd love a nice, tidy solution to this too.  I miss having a multichannel
card.  The proffered solution does nothing for me.
--
D. Michael McIntyre
(the most half-assed Linux audio developer on the planet; I'm still so stupid