[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio: We're out of space

Ross Gammon ubuntustudio at the-gammons.net
Sun Mar 27 11:08:36 UTC 2022

Hi Erich,

On 25.03.2022 00.22, Erich Eickmeyer wrote:
> With that, we've got the two most active people working on Ubuntu Studio
> (myself and Len) who are onboard with the USB media idea. USB media is much
> cheaper than it used to be, and more readily available than DVD-/+Rs. I'm OK
> with increasing the size. We'll edit the ubuntustudio.org website to specify
> that they may want to use a USB stick.

As a very inactive team member, I just wanted to add for the record that
this sounds fine. In order to test the DVD, I was having to plug in a
USB DVD read/writer to most of my machines anyway. The biggest issue is
always having to unplug a USB device, to plug in the USB with the test
ISO :-)

I am slowly starting to get used to having to use kde based tools/apps
instead of X/gnome based tools. It is a pain many times, but sometimes
better.

Keep up the good work.

Ross