[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio: We're out of space

Erich Eickmeyer eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 24 23:32:02 UTC 2022

On Thursday, March 24, 2022 4:26:13 PM PDT Steve Langasek wrote:
> Ok.  Brian Murray has addressed the source of this problem; the new images
> were building successfully and being published, but incorrectly being
> published as .img instead of .iso with the .iso being copied forward from
> the previous directory.
>
> I have removed the wrongly-named '.img' files.  The next daily build will
> produce .iso files again.

Thanks, Steve. Additionally, please increase the limit of the image size as
we've decided USB media is OK for our purposes (discussed in a separate
email). This should be reminiscent of when Ubuntu Studio had to go with the
DVD route many years ago when other flavors were still on CDs.
--
Erich Eickmeyer
Project Leader - Ubuntu Studio