[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio 20.04 beta test

Norman C LeDonne Jr ncldjr2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:38:39 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I tested Ubuntu Studio 20.04 beta in a virtualbox virtual machine.  The
first two tests were successful.  On the third test, I could not get
youtube to play at all; it froze while loading ads.  I did try
youtube.com/html5; however, I was still unsuccessful.

I have tried several times to log the results.  I checked my browser and
popups are enabled for the web address, JavaScript is enabled.  I want to
report results, and thought that this approach will be something the team
could use.