[ubuntu-studio-devel] [ubuntu-studio-users] Ubuntu Studio 19.10 (Eoan Ermine) Beta Released

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Sep 28 18:22:44 UTC 2019

My impression is, that this release is a good starting point for
almost all creative domains. I doubt that Luke would consider the
default optimal regarding privacy and it for sure does not fit my
world view related to pro audio, but I didn't notice an issue, it
should be possible to tailor it to individual needs. I didn't test if a
strange GTK2 issue is solved. Actually the only one I know who
seems to be seriously worried about the
"!xcb_xlib_threads_sequence_lost" issue, is (apart from myself) Walter
Lapchynski (Lubunt). I stay with *buntu 16.04, since it doesn't suffer
from this issue, but my main install Arch Linux is affected.

--
“Awards are merely the badges of mediocrity.”

― Charles Ives