[ubuntu-studio-devel] Yay! Seeds?

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Thu Mar 7 16:23:50 UTC 2019

Excellent, I am sure you are right! I just hadn't finished checking all
the dependencies etc. It will all become clear soon anyway :-)

I have just added lmms back to the seeds. I have to go out for a bit,
but when I get back I will trigger a Live-CD rebuild and hopefully we
get no failures!

Cheers,

Ross