[ubuntu-studio-devel] Yay! Seeds?

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Thu Mar 7 16:00:10 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Thanks to a huge amount of work by Erich and Len, and a recent push by
several sponsors, we have a whole heap of new packages ready for testing
and release for Disco (to be 1904). Well done guys!

Carla and the new grub theme are still in the NEW queue, but will
hopefully be processed soon.

There was one little snag with some files moving between packages, which
I had spotted - but not had time to fix. But luckily Dmitry spotted it
and followed up with a Breaks/Replaces fix.

I will start preparing an update to our meta package now that the fixed
lmms has made it into the archive.

Erich,

I am not clear about which seeds all the new themes etc. should be added
to. Can you take a look at this, and maybe make a note in the relevant
ubuntustudio-meta bug so we are ready to go when the two NEW packages
are available?

Regards,

Ross