[ubuntu-studio-devel] Checking in, a little vision, Calf & LMMS

Set Sakrecoer public at sakrecoer.com
Thu Jan 3 01:21:15 UTC 2019

Good to read some activity :)

> and updating the logo to be matching the official logo at
>https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/UserShowcase#Ubuntu_Studio_Official_Logo.
>The wordmark is correct, but that spinning logo (while a cool idea) is
>off-axis terribly. But, as far as I'm concerned, go nuts. It needs a
>refresh like a monkey needs a banana.
>
>Thanks!
>Erich

Maybe you have reverted to the old logo and I've just missed out, but on this wiki page there only seem to be the "corrrupt" version of the Ubuntu studio CoF

FTR, The graphic lead from Xubuntu (the Nick is escaping my memory right now, sorry) corrected the distorted path seen in those available on the wiki page linked above during 16.04 cycle.

It's been really difficult to remove the broken logo, so i'm not blaming anyone. I'll show you the latest versions first thing in the morning tomorrow.
--
Set Sakrecoer