[ubuntu-studio-devel] Audio Handbook

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Mon Feb 18 14:12:38 UTC 2019

Hi,

I finally got my Ubuntu Studio test machine up an running two weekends
ago (there was a problem with my plugin video card which I haven't
solved yet). With a fresh install of US 18.10, I started following the
Audio Handbook. Naturally, I jotted down some TODO items.

Where is the source stored? I see we have wiki format, and PDF & EPUB
versions (and I remember the original was in Writer format).
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/AudioHandbook

Would it be an idea to package the handbook so it can be put uploaded to
our new ppa? Then there could be a version for each release (e.g. we
should start explaining -controls & how to install on other flavours for
Disco).
The dominant form for documentation in packages is html, but I suppose
we could package it in any form with an appropriate launcher.

Regards,

Ross