[ubuntu-studio-devel] Checking in, a little vision, Calf & LMMS

Erich Eickmeyer eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 5 05:11:57 UTC 2019

Hi Set,

On Thu, 2019-01-03 at 08:41 +0000, Set Sakrecoer wrote:
> Yes, indeed, maybe that would be the last source of the old ones. :)
> It would could constantly ce back when we had design
> contests/proposition being submitted and I have never been too sure
> we're they came from.
>
> The corrected ones are in the "current-standard" branch in
> ~ubuntustudio-art on launchpad.
>
> https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-art/ubuntustudio-artwork/current-standard/files
> --
> Set Sakrecoer

I totally just got done converting all of the -artwork repos to git,
mostly for futureproofing's sake.

For my next trick, I'll upgrade the COF's on the wiki I previously
linked to the new ones that you had linked (now in a git repo).

Not sure we'll do a wallpaper contest this time around, since I just
got done moving the pre-18.10 wallpapers to -legacy and -xenial (the
ubuntustudio-wallpapers .deb file was getting rather large!). Seems
like something that would be good to do again for 19.10.

I think we're getting into a decent rhythm of development as Len and I
have been working on making -installer the gateway to the Ubuntu Studio
Bolt-On. Ubuntu Studio as a Toolkit (USaaT), as it were.

Erich