[ubuntu-studio-devel] Web design/theme contribution

Shinta Carolinasari shinta at playmain.com
Mon Aug 26 03:26:11 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Here's the latest Update on theme progress:
Demo:
http://ubuntustudio.playmain.com/

Changes summary:
-nav, submenu styling & search on top
-optimize hero banner performance
-download box, support 1 or 2 ubuntu versions and moved position above
the fold
-homepage - features blurbs support up to 9 boxes, odd & even
-bottom download section, background brightness reduced and now smaller
on inner pages
-other bugfixes and polishments

Source code has been committed to launchpad git.
However its not finished/not ready for review yet.

Will let you know on next update.

Thanks!

Shinta