[ubuntu-studio-devel] Web design/theme contribution

erich at ericheickmeyer.com erich at ericheickmeyer.com
Tue Aug 13 16:56:19 UTC 2019

Hi Shinta,

Sorry for the silence. Let's go ahead and move forward.

What I need:
1) Create a launchpad account (https://launchpad.net)
2) Let me know what your launchpad username is so I can add you to the ubuntustudio-web-staging team (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-web-staging).
3) Add your public SSH key to your Launchpad account
4) Upload the Wordpress theme and assets using the instructions at https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-web-staging/ubuntustudio-web-staging/+git/ubuntustudio-web-staging

>From there, our security team will review the code for anything they deem an issue.

Let me know if you need any help. I look forward to implementing this theme! It looks great!

Erich
----
Erich Eickmeyer
Project Leader
Ubuntu Studio

ubuntustudio.org

Shinta Carolinasari – Wed, 10. July 2019 13:41