[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio Installer on Gnome

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Wed Apr 17 18:41:10 UTC 2019

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019, Ross Gammon wrote:

> The second was on Cosmic, and this time ubuntustudio-installer stalled.
> I see there is a bug (with fix released) to give more feedback of what
> apt is doing:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntustudio-installer/+bug/1309536
> But without this, I suppose I should be able to dig out some apt logs.

I do not think that bug is the same one you are having. Depending on which
version you do have, There is at least one version that would hang on the
jackd2 install when apt asks for input. I am pretty sure we fixed that
also by having -installer pre-fix the file jackd2 is trying to install.

So need more info, I guess.

www.ovenwerks.net