[ubuntu-studio-devel] Some thoughts, frustrations, and considerations.

ttoine ttoine at ttoine.net
Wed Sep 26 12:44:24 UTC 2018

> After all, the point is to be able to install an optimised system without
spending a lot of time searching for all the software, plugins and
configurations

You can do that with some metapackages, scripts, or even a tutorial. Does
that justify the work and energy to maintain a distribution? Maybe this
energy could be more useful to help AVLinux or KXStudio? Just questions,
please don't see any attack here.

Antoine THOMAS
Tél: 0663137906