[ubuntu-studio-devel] Fwd: Non-final, but very testable (hint, hint) Cosmic RC builds

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Sun Oct 14 09:22:22 UTC 2018

As you can see below, final testing has started for Ubuntu Studio 18.10
(Cosmic Cuttlefish).

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker

I you have an interest in helping a good release, then please get
testing. Instructions are on the tracker (link above).

There will be other builds with fixes, so please plan to test several
(or all) nights this week until Thursday (18th October).

Regards,

Ross