[ubuntu-studio-devel] availability of alternate DEs

Charlie home at charlieluna.com
Wed Oct 3 18:08:39 UTC 2018

Erich: understood. would the metapackages include the low latency headers as well?

Jonathan: Understood as well. Like you, I do prefer Plasma but I don't mind working with the XFCE interface. I think what would make things really awesome is to somehow install the latte dock that's available for Plasma. Is that possible with XFCE?

Charlie Luna