[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntu studio one the best distros.

pascalcmao at gmail.com pascalcmao at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 21:11:39 UTC 2018

Hi

Understandable. But I'm only saying this : with only one distro, Ubuntu
studio, everyone can make music with linux native plus Windows music
soundbanks and Daws. I'll try to install my old Ik multimedia
soundbanks, bought 10 years ago. I use several daws on Linux: Ardour,
Reaper, Tracktion Waveform and Mixbus.  I left Windows and i'm leaving
MacOS thanks to Linux. (My 1st linux audio distro was agnula demudi)

regards (i'm no dev so I cannot help for code but I can make some beta
testing if needed)

Pascal

Just my 2 Cents,
Ralf