[ubuntu-studio-devel] thanks to ubuntu studio

Set Hallström set at ubuntustudio.org
Fri Mar 30 14:04:21 UTC 2018

On March 30, 2018 9:33:37 AM GMT+02:00, "pascalcmao at gmail.com" <pascalcmao at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi everyone. I'm sorry but I had to change my mail+ account quickly
>because of my ancient email. not working anymore (Laposte is down. or
>bugged as hell, must wait hours or even a day to have a mail...)
>
>I'll be happy if I can help the project. (leaving macos for linux
>audio)
>
>pascalcmao
>regards
>pascal (ex pcmao)
>

>--

Hi Pascal!

In case you missed it:

On 2018-03-29 21:09, pcmao at laposte.net wrote:

Hi everyone !

If needed i can send by mail my photos for wallpapers
(when I was a student in public law I worked for magazines so I made
thousands of photos) Maybe some of them are usable.
And they havent been sent to magazines of course

best regards

Thanks pcmao!

In the past, what we have done for wallpapers are contests where we
invite the community to send propositions to a flickr account and then
we setup votes for the 20 most popular ones.

If you are interested in organizing such a contest, it would be of great
value! :) It tends to invest the users and generate good PR/promotion.

Either way, you are welcome to share links to your wallpapers on the
user mailing-list:
(note that links are better. It's general good practice to avoid
attaching large files to your email when sent to mailing-list.)

The user-list could really need some activity, why not initiate a
wallpaper exchange-thread on there? :)

Warm regards from cold swede,

--
Set Hallstrom aka sakrecoer