[ubuntu-studio-devel] photos for wallpapers or twitter

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Thu Mar 29 19:21:39 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-29 21:09, pcmao at laposte.net wrote:
> Hi everyone !
>
> If needed i can send by mail my photos for wallpapers
> (when I was a student in public law I worked for magazines so I made
> thousands of photos) Maybe some of them are usable.
> And they havent been sent to magazines of course
>
> best regards

Thanks pcmao!

In the past, what we have done for wallpapers are contests where we
invite the community to send propositions to a flickr account and then
we setup votes for the 20 most popular ones.

If you are interested in organizing such a contest, it would be of great
value! :) It tends to invest the users and generate good PR/promotion.

Either way, you are welcome to share links to your wallpapers on the
user mailing-list: