[ubuntu-studio-devel] US still alive !

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Thu Mar 29 13:11:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

Yes, the social media could need more love. cfhowlet used to do a good
job with it. But his time is also limited. Managing the socialmedia is
very time consuming and requires fairly quick response. And then there
is creating content to have something to post..

However, i can't even begin to describe how much hope i'm feeling from
reading you, Erich and pcmao: if you are willing to donate the necessary
time and energy, you are most welcome! :) For facebook there is no need
for password, i can make you a moderator, or whatever they call it. For
twitter, i need i can make you a team member with twitters
"tweetdeck.twitter.com" Than there is the youtube channel. And i think
the same applies there. So no need for passwords anymore...

I need you both to sign the code of conduct before though.

@Erich: I'm glad to see you are using the GPG key. I wasn't able to
locate your launchpad profile, will you send it to me?

@pcmao: can you also provide me with your launchpad profile link?

In case you are struggling with it, here is a howto:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/100275/how-do-i-sign-the-ubuntu-code-of-conduct

Looking forward to have you on board!

*Set