[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio Council & Participation

Erich Eickmeyer erich at ericheickmeyer.com
Mon Mar 26 23:45:26 UTC 2018

Set,

Thanks for the reply. I was starting to get discouraged, and the slow response is definitely telling. I definitely want to do what I can to help keep this flavor of Ubuntu from sunsetting.

On Launchpad, I am eeickmeyer.

I’ll go ahead and get that developer environment going. I understand the bandwidth limitations. This week is a huge week at my work, but I’m stuck at home with strep throat at the moment, so at the moment I do have some unexpected free time.

Thank you very much, and I hope I can be a valuable part of this team.

Thanks,
Erich