[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio For Musicians

Erich Eickmeyer erich at ericheickmeyer.com
Sun Jun 10 12:57:36 UTC 2018

Hi Pete,

It acted like it was hanging for me too, but I left it alone for a while
and eventually it logged me in. Not sure what's going on there, but give
that a shot.

That's what I've got, beyond that I've got nothing. Later today I should
have some time to create a section on that wiki specifically for the
handbook.

Erich