[ubuntu-studio-devel] Confirmed! Microsoft Has Bought GitHub for $7.5 Billion | It's FOSS

Erich Eickmeyer erich at ericheickmeyer.com
Thu Jun 7 14:29:01 UTC 2018

Charlie,

This mailing list is not the forum for such discussions as it is
considered off-topic. While it is related to development in general, it
is not specific enough to Ubuntu Studio. Our code is hosted on
Launchpad. As for other projects, very little if any code at all is
simply mirrored from Github. With that, please do not post these kinds
of discussions again.

It's not that we don't like these discussions, it's just that they have
no place in our development mailing list.

Thanks,

Erich