[ubuntu-studio-devel] Meeting Agenda 2018-07-21

Erich Eickmeyer erich at ericheickmeyer.com
Sat Jul 21 05:24:43 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!

One question... can we push this meeting to 1/2 hour earlier (1830 UTC)?
My wife is having a get-together at our place at 2000 UTC, so I want to
try to be a good host.

This week's agenda:

== Progress Reports ==

 * ubuntustudio-controls to Cosmic - OvenWerks
 * ubuntustudio-plasma (including seed) - OvenWerks/tsimonq2
 * Plymouth Theme - eylul
 * Audio Handbook epub & pdf - eylul
 * Website Theme - Eickmeyer
 * Packaging for Carla, Cadence (for Catia patchbay mostly) - Eickmeyer
 * Wallpaper Contest - eylul

I'll admit for my part I've been rather busy with family and work (an
especially busy time just ended), but I hope to start ramping-up stuff
I've been working on.

Anyways, I hope to see anyone who wishes to participate join our
meeting! You can find it on the freenode network on #ubuntustudio-devel

Thanks,
Erich