[ubuntu-studio-devel] Meeting Agenda 2018-07-07

Erich Eickmeyer erich at ericheickmeyer.com
Sat Jul 7 05:19:12 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

For those of you that are new, I want to bid you welcome, and I'm sorry
I haven't been able to reach out to you individually as I have been
extremely busy with work and family. If you're new, feel free to reply
to this email (reply to the list) with a link to your launchpad account,
and state what you'd like to help with.

For those of you that don't know, we hold our meetings every other
Saturday at 1900 UTC (12:00 Noon US Pacific time, 3:00pm US Eastern,
9:00pm CET).

Anyhow, here's the agenda for the meeting:

Progress reports:
    - ubuntustudio-controls
    - ubuntustudio-plasma
    - Plymouth theme
    - Website theme (and backend access)
    - Packaging for Carla

    - Replacing lightdm with sddm
    - Wallpaper contest (where to host & accept submissions, voting, etc.)
    - Erich packaged Cadence to hopefully upload to Universe, replace
Patchage with Catia?
        - Cadence package specifically marked as "Breaks:
ubuntustudio-controls"

Plus anything else anybody brings to the table.

I hope to make it and start the meeting on time, but I am helping a
friend/coworker (he's getting married next month) move a King-sized
Mattress in the morning (I'm in US Pacific time). That to say, I'll keep
you all posted if we need to start late.

I hope to see you all there!

Erich