[ubuntu-studio-devel] Meeting Update for 2018-08-25

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Sun Aug 26 09:23:48 UTC 2018

Hi Erik,

I am back home after 3 weeks travelling with work.

On 08/25/2018 07:18 PM, Erich Eickmeyer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I haven't seen a lot of activity over the course of the past two weeks,
> so I'm not 100% sure we should even have a meeting today aside from this
> thread. Also, I haven't seen anything about -controls making it into
> Cosmic officially, so I'm guessing there's nothing going on there.

-controls was uploaded by Simon Quigley on 12 August.
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntustudio-controls

I just checked the Sponsorship queue and -look is still waiting.
http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/index.html

> === Packaging ===
>
> At this point, with feature freeze approaching (does anybody know the
> exact date???), we need to make this the focus on our development.

23rd August
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CosmicCuttlefish/ReleaseSchedule

Regards,

Ross