[ubuntu-studio-devel] Meeting Agenda 2018-08-11

Erich Eickmeyer erich at ericheickmeyer.com
Sat Aug 11 16:01:46 UTC 2018

Can you believe our next meeting is already today?

Anyhow, here's the agenda:

=== Progress Reports ===

 * Ross did a bunch of work to get some of our packages uploaded to Cosmic
 * ubuntustudio-plasma
 * Audio Hadnbook epub & PDF
 * Website
 * Packaging
  * Carla: still in progress
  * Cadence: need status from cyphermox
  * Calf: need status from cyphermox
 * Wallpaper Contest
 * Password Sharing
  * Private github repo created for core team members for social media
passwords, etc.

=== New Items ===

 * Discuss possible inclusion of pikopixel in seed, vote
 * Discuss permanently dropping MyPaint in favor of Krita (already included,
same functionality as MyPaint, better support and development cadence)