[ubuntu-studio-devel] Packaging

Ross Gammon rosco2 at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 21 12:45:44 UTC 2018

Hi Erich,

I can see you have been added to the ubuntustudio-release team on
Launchpad. You should then be able to log into http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/
with the release manager role. Then you will have the power to mark a
release as "ready". You also have the power to trigger a rebuild of the DVD.

It is best to join the ubuntu-release team mailing list, and IRC
channel. You could send them a mail on the list stating that you are the
new Release Manager for US, with your IRC name, so they know who to look
for on IRC, and who to email.

Normally the Ubuntu release team create the Release/Test Candidates. All
you have to do is keep an eye out for the announcements and encourage
everyone to test.

Thanks for stepping up to make sure the release happens.

RossĀ