[ubuntu-studio-devel] Wallpaper

Thomas Pfundt captain-tux at protonmail.ch
Thu Apr 12 11:44:43 UTC 2018

I think it's really pretty. I just set it up on my last 18.04 installation from the beta-tests and it does fit well in my opinion.

[screenshot_2018-04-12_001.jpg]

I actually planned to work on a second one myself as well, but haven't had the time yet to really commit to it or any good idea, either.

I'd give this a go, maybe just that the logo is not completely centred and I'm not entirely sure, but I think the tone of blue in the background is a little different from the system palette. I just quickly checked it back with the US-logo and the hue of the logo (#009BF9) seems to be going around -8 to -10 more towards teal, rather than deep blue. I think it could look even better, if it's uniform with the rest of the system, but that's criticism on a very high level. So, good job!