[ubuntu-studio-devel] 18.04 & Beta

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Thu Apr 5 19:46:04 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-05 19:18, Erich Eickmeyer wrote:

>> If someone wants to have a go at writing up the release notes on
>> the wiki, we need a Beta 2 Release Notes page created based on the
>> last one:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/Beta2/UbuntuStudio Hold your
>> hand up (volunteer here).
>
> I would love to do this, but, admittedly, I don’t know what to write.
> :/

i went ahead and did it:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BionicBeaver/Beta2/UbuntuStudio

Just need to get the list of known problems, once they're on the tracker.

>> If someone is volunteering to write a post about the release for
>> the website, also sing out!
>
> I could do that. I guess I could just look at past posts and, if
> anybody has an idea of what to add, I’ll take that as well. I would
> need access to edit the site, though.

Please, that would be awesome! :) I think the PR group grants access.
Try going here and click the login button.
http://ubuntustudio.org/wp-login

I added you yo website team just to be sure. :)

Here is how the post looked for beta1 release of 17.10
http://ubuntustudio.org/2017/09/17-10-beta-1-release/

> Alan Pope recommended I post a “call for testing” on the Ubuntu
> Community Portal, so I’ll get on that. The more eyes, the better. :)

Awesome, thank you! The community portal would be the website, i
think... Anyways, I posted on facebook and twitter this morning (CET)
but don't let it hold you back from creating another (few?) post/tweets
about it!

Thanks again! :)

--
Set Sakrecoer