[ubuntu-studio-devel] US still alive !

Thomas Pfundt captain-tux at protonmail.ch
Sun Apr 1 13:02:04 UTC 2018

Hi Set and all others,

on the general topic: Back in February when Ross Gammon asked for help with the 16.04.4 ISO-testing, he also mentioned the possible formation of a new project council. Two other members of the mailing list and I have already offered our assistance in our own respective areas of proficiency. (I don't know if I should tentatively mention their contacts, but they're probably reading reading this list and can join in at their own sentiment.)

I've basically been waiting for a word on some kind of get-together to discuss roles or division for what's on the road map, but I might have misunderstood something.

I'll look into signing the code of conduct myself right now and try to get a better overview of the current state of everything.

Anyway, I'll be available throughout this year and help with what I can, so "count me in".

Kind regards,
Thomas